Family Ownership and the International Involvement of Taiwan's High-Technology Firms: The Moderating Effect of High-Discretion Organizational Slack
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Special Issue: Globalization of Chinese Enterprises
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 201–222, July 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Lin, W.-T. and Cheng, K.-Y. (2011), Family Ownership and the International Involvement of Taiwan's High-Technology Firms: The Moderating Effect of High-Discretion Organizational Slack. Management and Organization Review, 7: 201–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2011.00220.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript received: May 1, 2009 , Final version accepted: March 31, 2011 , Accepted by: Shaomin Li
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!