Family Ownership and the International Involvement of Taiwan's High-Technology Firms: The Moderating Effect of High-Discretion Organizational Slack
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Special Issue: Globalization of Chinese Enterprises
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 201–222, July 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Lin, W.-T. and Cheng, K.-Y. (2011), Family Ownership and the International Involvement of Taiwan's High-Technology Firms: The Moderating Effect of High-Discretion Organizational Slack. Management and Organization Review, 7: 201–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2011.00220.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript received: May 1, 2009 , Final version accepted: March 31, 2011 , Accepted by: Shaomin Li
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!