The Reach and Influence of Social Capital for Career Advancement and Firm Development: Elite Managers and Russia's Exit from Socialism
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Special Issue: Globalization of Chinese Enterprises
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 303–327, July 2011
How to Cite
O'Brien, D., Zong, L. and Dickinson, H. (2011), The Reach and Influence of Social Capital for Career Advancement and Firm Development: Elite Managers and Russia's Exit from Socialism. Management and Organization Review, 7: 303–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2011.00231.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript received: May 28, 2009 , Final version accepted: April 19, 2011 , Accepted by: Yanjie Bian
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!