Control Modes and Outcomes of Transformed State-Owned Enterprises in China: An Empirical Test
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 283–309, July 2012
How to Cite
Li, S., Xia, J., Long, C. X. and Tan, J. (2012), Control Modes and Outcomes of Transformed State-Owned Enterprises in China: An Empirical Test. Management and Organization Review, 8: 283–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2011.00232.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript received: October 27, 2009; Final version accepted: April 19, 2011; Accepted by: Doug Guthrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!