Control Modes and Outcomes of Transformed State-Owned Enterprises in China: An Empirical Test
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 283–309, July 2012
How to Cite
Li, S., Xia, J., Long, C. X. and Tan, J. (2012), Control Modes and Outcomes of Transformed State-Owned Enterprises in China: An Empirical Test. Management and Organization Review, 8: 283–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2011.00232.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript received: October 27, 2009; Final version accepted: April 19, 2011; Accepted by: Doug Guthrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!