The Rise of SASAC: Asset Management, Ownership Concentration, and Firm Performance in China's Capital Markets
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 253–281, July 2012
How to Cite
Wang, J., Guthrie, D. and Xiao, Z. (2012), The Rise of SASAC: Asset Management, Ownership Concentration, and Firm Performance in China's Capital Markets. Management and Organization Review, 8: 253–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2011.00236.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2011 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript received: June 22, 2008; Final version accepted: June 8, 2011; Accepted by: Yanjie Bian
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!