Special Issue Article
The Adoption of Bottom-up Governance in China's Homeowner Associations
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2011 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Special Issue: Innovations in Public and Non-profit Sector Organizations in China
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 559–583, November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Yin, H. and Zhou, Z. (2012), The Adoption of Bottom-up Governance in China's Homeowner Associations. Management and Organization Review, 8: 559–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2011.00277.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 09:23PM EST
- Manuscript received: September 15, 2009; Final version accepted: October 4, 2011; Accepted by: Joseph Galaskiewicz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!