The CEO's Representation of Demands and the Corporation's Response to External Pressures: Do Politically Affiliated Firms Donate More? CEO所代表的诉求和公司对外部压力的反应： 具有政治关联的公司捐赠更多吗？
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 87–114, March 2013
How to Cite
Jia, M. and Zhang, Z. (2013), The CEO's Representation of Demands and the Corporation's Response to External Pressures: Do Politically Affiliated Firms Donate More? CEO所代表的诉求和公司对外部压力的反应： 具有政治关联的公司捐赠更多吗？. Management and Organization Review, 9: 87–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2012.00297.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2012 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript received: December 10, 2009; Final version accepted: April 16, 2012; Accepted by: Patrick Wright
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!