Special Issue Article
The Corporatist System and Social Organizations in China
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Special Issue: Innovations in Public and Non-profit Sector Organizations in China
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 609–628, November 2012
How to Cite
Kojima, K., Choe, J.-Y., Ohtomo, T. and Tsujinaka, Y. (2012), The Corporatist System and Social Organizations in China. Management and Organization Review, 8: 609–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2012.00298.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!