He specialises in using imaging and geographic information system techniques to investigate the ecology of deep-sea hydrocarbon seeps, primarily in the Gulf of Mexico.
Best guess versus worst case
Deepwater disaster: how the oil spill estimates got it wrong
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Royal Statistical Society
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 149–154, December 2010
How to Cite
MacDonald, I. (2010), Deepwater disaster: how the oil spill estimates got it wrong. Significance, 7: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2010.00449.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!