To catch a terrorist: can ethnic profiling work?
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Royal Statistical Society
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 164–167, December 2010
How to Cite
Press, W. (2010), To catch a terrorist: can ethnic profiling work?. Significance, 7: 164–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2010.00452.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- 1American Civil Liberties Union (2008) Campaign against Racial Profiling. http://www.aclu.org.
- 22007) Against Prediction: Profiling, Policing, and Punishing in an Actuarial Age. Chicago : University of Chicago Press.(
- 32001) Racial bias in motor vehicle searches: theory and evidence. Journal of Political Economy, 109, 203–229., and (
- 52007) Numerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing, 3rd edition. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, Section 7.9.1., , and (
- 61991) A micro software reliability model for prediction and test apportionment. In Proceedings 1991 IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, pp. 52–59. Los Alamitos , CA : IEEE Computer Society Press.(
- 82002) Efficient stochastic global optimization for protein structure prediction. In Rigidity Theory and Applications (eds M. F.Thorpe and P. M.Duxbury). New York : Springer.and (