Brad Humphreys President, and Dennis Coates is former President, of the North American Association of Sports Economists.
Can new stadiums revitalise urban neighbourhoods?
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Royal Statistical Society
Special Issue: Megacities
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 65–69, June 2011
How to Cite
Coates, D. and Humphreys, B. (2011), Can new stadiums revitalise urban neighbourhoods?. Significance, 8: 65–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2011.00488.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- 11995) Economic impact analysis of sports facilities and events: Eleven sources of misapplication. Journal of Sport Management, 9(1), 14–35.(
- 22008) Do economists reach a conclusion for sports franchises, stadiums, and mega-events? Econ Journal Watch, 5(3), 294–315.and (
- 32006). Urban resurgence and the consumer city. Urban Affairs, 43(8), 1275–1299.and (
- 42008) Assessing the economic impact of sports facilities on residential property values: A spatial hedonic approach. Working Paper 0812, International Association of Sports Economists.and (