His current research is on shrinking cities, urban dynamics, revival strategies and cross-border developments.
Shrinking cities amid urban congestion
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Royal Statistical Society
Special Issue: Megacities
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 75–78, June 2011
How to Cite
Wu, T. (2011), Two-speed urbanisation. Significance, 8: 75–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2011.00490.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!