Olympic swimming gold: The suit or the swimmer in the suit?
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Royal Statistical Society
Special Issue: Olympics
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 13–17, April 2012
How to Cite
Stefani, R. (2012), Olympic swimming gold: The suit or the swimmer in the suit?. Significance, 9: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2012.00553.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- 1The Adelaide Mail, January 12th, 1924.
- 2http://explore.speedousa.com (accessed August 19th, 2011).
- 3http://www.tyr.co.za (accessed August 19th, 2011).
- 52001) Bodysuit yourself: but first think about it. American Swimming Magazine, 5, 23–32., , , and (
- 72002) The FASTSKIN body suit: Hip, hype, but does it reduce drag during front crawl swimming? In Proceedings of the XXV Congress on Swimming, Porto, Portugal.(
- 92008) The physics and evolution of Olympic winning performances. In Statistical Thinking in Sports (eds J. Albert and R. H. Koning). Boca Raton, FL: Chapman and Hall/CRC.(