The next President: Will your vote decide it?
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Royal Statistical Society
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 23–26, October 2012
How to Cite
VanDerwerken, D. (2012), The next President: Will your vote decide it?. Significance, 9: 23–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2012.00603.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- 3Wikipedia (2012) United States Presidential Election, 2008. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United%20States%20presidential%20election, 2008.
- 41983) Good Thinking: The Foundations of Probability and Its Applications. Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press.(
- 6Wikipedia (2012) Electoral College (United States). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States).
- 8CBS News (2009) 2008 election turnout hit 40-year high. http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-4670319.html.
- 92012) Elections are a crap shoot in Texas, where a roll of the dice can win. Wall Street Journal, June 20th. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303703004577476361108859928.html.(
- 101973) Small is Beautiful: Economics As If People Mattered. London : Blond & Briggs, 1973.(
- 11Wikipedia (2012) Tuskegee syphilis experiment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment.
- 12Wikipedia (2012) Nazi human experimentation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation.