When will we see people of negative height?
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Royal Statistical Society
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 46–48, February 2013
How to Cite
Perlman, P. (2013), When will we see people of negative height?. Significance, 10: 46–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2013.00642.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- 12008) Anthropometric Reference Data for Children and Adults: United States, 2003–2006, National Health Statistics Reports, No. 10, October 22nd. Hyattsville , MD : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, US Department of Health and Human Services. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr010.pdf., , and (
- 21807) The History of Jack and the Bean-stalk. London : Juvenile and School Library.(
- 3United Nations Population Fund (2012) State of World Population 2011 – People and Possibilities in a World of 7 Billion. New York : United Nations Population Fund. Available at http://foweb.unfpa.org/SWP2011/reports/EN-SWOP2011-FINAL.pdf.
- 4Central Intelligence Agency (2012) The World Factbook. Washington , DC . Available at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html.
- 52011) How many people have ever lived on earth? Population Reference Bureau. Washington , DC . Available at http://www.prb.org/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx.(
- 6United Nations (2004) World Population to 2300. New York : United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Available at http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/longrange2/WorldPop2300final.pdf.
- 7United Nations (2011) World Population Prospects, the 2010 Revision (updated 28 June 2011). New York : United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Available at http://esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/Excel-Data/mortality.htm.