The price of a drink – too exactly? Flawed evidence for minimum unit pricing
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Statistical Society
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 23–27, April 2013
How to Cite
Duffy, J. C. (2013), The price of a drink – too exactly? Flawed evidence for minimum unit pricing. Significance, 10: 23–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2013.00647.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!