The authors are scientists at Shell.
Blowin' in the wind
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Statistical Society
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 17–19, June 2013
How to Cite
Hirst, B., Jonathan, P. and Randell, D. (2013), Blowin' in the wind. Significance, 10: 17–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2013.00660.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- 2International Energy Agency (2009) Energy Sector Methane Recovery and Use: The Importance of Policy. P http://www.iea.org/papers/2009/methane_brochure.pdf.
- 31976) Atmospheric dispersion models for environmental pollution. In D. A. Haigen (ed.), Lectures on Air Pollution and Environmental Impact Analysis. Boston: American Meteorological Society.(
- 42006) Markov Chain Monte Carlo: Statistical Simulation for Bayesian Inference. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC.and (