Present address: Azusa Pacific University, 8401 Aero Drive, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92123, USA. Tel: +1 858 503-6971; Fax: +1 858 503-6972.
Theoretical Model for Conceptualizing Cross-Cultural Applications and Intervention Strategies for Parents of Children With Disabilities
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 211–218, December 2006
How to Cite
Wilgosh, L. and Scorgie, K. (2006), Theoretical Model for Conceptualizing Cross-Cultural Applications and Intervention Strategies for Parents of Children With Disabilities. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 3: 211–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-1130.2006.00082.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Received January 26, 2005; accepted September 9, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.