Literature Review of Positive Functioning in Families With Children With a Disability
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 253–270, December 2006
How to Cite
Ylvén, R., Björck-Åkesson, E. and Granlund, M. (2006), Literature Review of Positive Functioning in Families With Children With a Disability. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 3: 253–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-1130.2006.00089.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Received February 3, 2006; accepted September 11, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.