Choice as an Aspect of Quality of Life for People With Intellectual Disabilities
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 11–18, March 2009
How to Cite
Brown, I. and Brown, R. I. (2009), Choice as an Aspect of Quality of Life for People With Intellectual Disabilities. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 6: 11–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-1130.2008.00198.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Received June 2, 2008; accepted November 7, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.