Note: The research for this article was funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC; Swindon, UK) grant number RES-148-25-0002.
Choices for People With Intellectual Disabilities: Official Discourse and Everyday Practice
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 260–266, December 2009
How to Cite
Antaki, C., Finlay, W. M. L. and Walton, C. (2009), Choices for People With Intellectual Disabilities: Official Discourse and Everyday Practice. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 6: 260–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-1130.2009.00230.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received January 14, 2008; accepted November 1, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.