A Preliminary Investigation of Factors Affecting Employment Motivation in People With Intellectual Disabilities
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Special Issue: Employment and Enterprise. Guest Editor: Rosemary Lysaght
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 239–244, December 2010
How to Cite
Andrews, A. and Rose, J. L. (2010), A Preliminary Investigation of Factors Affecting Employment Motivation in People With Intellectual Disabilities. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 7: 239–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-1130.2010.00272.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received July 20, 2009; accepted July 28, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!