Comorbidities Associated With Intellectual Disability among Pediatric Outpatients Seen at a Teaching Hospital in Northern India
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 10–16, March 2012
How to Cite
Jauhari, P., Bhargava, R., Bhave, A., Kumar, C. and Kumar, R. (2012), Comorbidities Associated With Intellectual Disability among Pediatric Outpatients Seen at a Teaching Hospital in Northern India. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 9: 10–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-1130.2012.00327.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received April 1, 2011; accepted January 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.