To Love the World Most Deeply: The Phenomenology of the World as Gift in Augustine's Confessions
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. New Blackfriars © 2010 The Dominican Society.
Volume 92, Issue 1037, pages 46–54, January 2011
How to Cite
McCurry, J. (2011), To Love the World Most Deeply: The Phenomenology of the World as Gift in Augustine's Confessions. New Blackfriars, 92: 46–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2005.2009.01339.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!