DOSTOEVSKY: LANGUAGE, FAITH AND FICTION
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © The Dominican Council. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 91, Issue 1034, pages 494–495, July 2010
How to Cite
McLAUCHLAN, R. (2010), DOSTOEVSKY: LANGUAGE, FAITH AND FICTION. New Blackfriars, 91: 494–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2005.2010.01378_8.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!