ABSENCE OF MIND: THE DISPELLING OF INWARDNESS FROM THE MODERN MYTH OF THE SELF by Marilynne Robinson
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. New Blackfriars © 2011 The Dominican Society.
Volume 92, Issue 1041, pages 639–641, September 2011
How to Cite
McDERMID, D. (2011), ABSENCE OF MIND: THE DISPELLING OF INWARDNESS FROM THE MODERN MYTH OF THE SELF by Marilynne Robinson. New Blackfriars, 92: 639–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2005.2011.01453_10.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!