Between History and Dogma: On the Spirit of Tradition in the Demands and Limitations of Modernity
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. New Blackfriars © 2013 The Dominican Council.
Volume 95, Issue 1055, pages 3–20, January 2014
How to Cite
Koerpel, R. C. (2014), Between History and Dogma: On the Spirit of Tradition in the Demands and Limitations of Modernity. New Blackfriars, 95: 3–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2005.2011.01464.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!