OXFORD READINGS IN PHILOSOPHICAL THEOLOGY (VOLUME I – TRINITY, INCARNATION, ATONEMENT; VOLUME II – PROVIDENCE, SCRIPTURE AND RESURRECTION) edited by Michael Rea
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. New Blackfriars © 2012 The Dominican Council.
Volume 93, Issue 1046, pages 492–495, July 2012
How to Cite
O’CONNOR, J. D. (2012), OXFORD READINGS IN PHILOSOPHICAL THEOLOGY (VOLUME I – TRINITY, INCARNATION, ATONEMENT; VOLUME II – PROVIDENCE, SCRIPTURE AND RESURRECTION) edited by Michael Rea. New Blackfriars, 93: 492–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2005.2012.01492_3.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!