The Incarnation and Jesus’ Apparent Limitation in Knowledge
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. New Blackfriars © 2012 The Dominican Council.
Volume 94, Issue 1053, pages 583–602, September 2013
How to Cite
Loke, A. (2013), The Incarnation and Jesus’ Apparent Limitation in Knowledge. New Blackfriars, 94: 583–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2005.2012.01500.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!