Laboratory of Oral Biology, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and Department of Microbiology, Rambam Medical Center, and the Faculty of Medicine, Technion–Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel. The authors would like to thank the volunteers for their cooperation and Miss Ruth Singer for excellent secretarial help.
Xerostomia in the Elderly: Prevalence, Diagnosis, Complications and Treatment1
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 77–82, December 1985
How to Cite
Ben-Aryeh, H., Miron, D., Berdicevsky, I., Szargel, R. and Gutman, D. (1985), Xerostomia in the Elderly: Prevalence, Diagnosis, Complications and Treatment. Gerodontology, 4: 77–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.1985.tb00373.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!