Rehardening of caries-like lesions in root surfaces by saliva substitutes
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 226–230, December 2006
How to Cite
Turssi, C. P., Lima, R. Q. V., Faraoni-Romano, J. J. and Serra, M. C. (2006), Rehardening of caries-like lesions in root surfaces by saliva substitutes. Gerodontology, 23: 226–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2006.00117.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Accepted 8 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.