A prospective study on elderly patients with facial fractures in a developing country
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 The Gerodontology Association and Blackwell Munksgaard Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 124–128, June 2008
How to Cite
Royan, S. J., Hamid, A. L., Kovilpillai, F. J., Junid, N. Z. and Mustafa, W. M. W. (2008), A prospective study on elderly patients with facial fractures in a developing country. Gerodontology, 25: 124–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2007.00189.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Accepted 05 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.