Oral health of the elderly living in residential homes in Slovenia
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Gerodontology Society and John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages e447–e457, June 2012
How to Cite
Petelin, M., Cotič, J., Perkič, K. and Pavlič, A. (2012), Oral health of the elderly living in residential homes in Slovenia. Gerodontology, 29: e447–e457. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2011.00497.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted 28 November 2010
- 4Oral health in people over 64 years of age, institutionalized in Centres for the aged in the Vigo Health District Spain. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2008; 13: 523–528., .
- 8Oral health and treatment need among older individuals living in nursing homes in Skaraborg, Vastra Gotaland, Sweden. Swed Dent J 2006; 30: 109–115., , .
- 9World Health Organization. Assessment form: identification and general information sections of the form. In: WHO: Oral Health Surveys: Basic Methods, 4th edn. Geneva: WHO Library cataloguing in publication data, 1997: 25–30.