Hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment for the fixation of implant prosthesis in oncology patients irradiated
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Gerodontology Society and John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 308–311, December 2012
How to Cite
Goiato, M. C., dos Santos, D. M., Pesqueira, A. A., Haddad, M. F., Garcia, I. R., Biasoli, E. R. and Moreno, A. (2012), Hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment for the fixation of implant prosthesis in oncology patients irradiated. Gerodontology, 29: 308–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2012.00636.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted 23 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.