Oral health-related quality of life and nutritional status of institutionalized elderly population aged 60 years and above in Mysore City, India
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S and The Gerodontology Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 119–125, June 2013
How to Cite
Kshetrimayum, N., Reddy, C. V. K., Siddhana, S., Manjunath, M., Rudraswamy, S. and Sulavai, S. (2013), Oral health-related quality of life and nutritional status of institutionalized elderly population aged 60 years and above in Mysore City, India. Gerodontology, 30: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2012.00651.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
- Accepted 30 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!