The effect of immersion cleansers on gloss, colour and sorption of acetal denture base material
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S and The Gerodontology Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 150–156, June 2013
How to Cite
Polyzois, G., Niarchou, A., Ntala, P., Pantopoulos, A. and Frangou, M. (2013), The effect of immersion cleansers on gloss, colour and sorption of acetal denture base material. Gerodontology, 30: 150–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2012.00657.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted 30 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.