A preliminary report of the cost-effectiveness of tooth replacement strategies for partially dentate elders
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S and The Gerodontology Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 207–213, September 2013
How to Cite
McKenna, G., Allen, P. F., Woods, N., O’Mahony, D., DaMata, C., Cronin, M. and Normand, C. (2013), A preliminary report of the cost-effectiveness of tooth replacement strategies for partially dentate elders. Gerodontology, 30: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2012.00665.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Accepted 12 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.