Chewing number is related to incremental increases in body weight from 20 years of age in Japanese middle-aged adults
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S and The Gerodontology Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 214–219, September 2013
How to Cite
Fukuda, H., Saito, T., Mizuta, M., Moromugi, S., Ishimatsu, T., Nishikado, S., Takagi, H. and Konomi, Y. (2013), Chewing number is related to incremental increases in body weight from 20 years of age in Japanese middle-aged adults. Gerodontology, 30: 214–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2012.00666.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2012
- Accepted 12 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.