Short-term side effects of 0.2% alcohol-free chlorhexidine mouthrinse in geriatric patients: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Gerodontology Society and John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 292–298, December 2012
How to Cite
López-Jornet, P., Plana-Ramon, E., Leston, J. S. and Pons-Fuster, A. (2012), Short-term side effects of 0.2% alcohol-free chlorhexidine mouthrinse in geriatric patients: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Gerodontology, 29: 292–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2012.00671.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted 12 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.