*Based on a paper presented at the symposium, “Raising their Children's Children: Empirical Observations of Grandparenthood,” 49th Annual Scientific Meeting, Gerontological Society of America, Washington, D.C., November, 1996. This research was supported by a grant funded by the AARP Andrus Foundation, 1995–1996. Phyllis Solomon, Bert Hayslip, and John Poulin provided helpful comments.
Factors Associated with Stress Among Grandparents Raising Their Grandchildren*
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 97–105, January 2000
How to Cite
Sands, R. G. and Goldberg-Glen, R. S. (2000), Factors Associated with Stress Among Grandparents Raising Their Grandchildren. Family Relations, 49: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2000.00097.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Received 6-5-98; Revised & Resubmitted 11-9-98; Second Revise & Resubmit 7-15-99; Accepted 8-26-99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!