*The authors are grateful to Judy Myers-Walls, Ph.D., Deanne Pérez-Granados, Ph.D., Ping-Chuan Hsiung, Ph.D., and Katherine Michelson, Ph.D., for their helpful feedback on this research study. Poster presentations of this study were presented at the annual conference of the Indiana Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Carmel, Indiana, March, 1998, at the annual conference of the National Council on Family Relations, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, November, 1998, and at the annual conference of the Indiana Council on Family Relations, Muncie, Indiana, January, 1999. A workshop incorporating findings from this study was presented at the annual conference of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Chicago, Illinois, October, 1999.
Strategies for Racial Identity Development: Narratives of Black and White Women in Interracial Partner Relationships*
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 193–200, April 2000
How to Cite
Hill, M. R. and Thomas, V. (2000), Strategies for Racial Identity Development: Narratives of Black and White Women in Interracial Partner Relationships. Family Relations, 49: 193–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2000.00193.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Received 11-18-98; Revised & Resubmitted 7-28-99; Second Revise & Resubmit 10-29-99; Accepted 11-15-99
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!