*This project was made possible with funding provided by the University of Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station and the Margaret Flynn Award in Dietetic Research. We would like to thank Sibyl Cox for help with data analysis and, most especially, the parents and children who participated in the study. Portions of this research were presented at the annual meeting of the American Dietetics Association, Kansas City, MO (October, 1998).
Household, Parent, and Child Contributions to Childhood Obesity*
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 293–300, July 2000
How to Cite
Gable, S. and Lutz, S. (2000), Household, Parent, and Child Contributions to Childhood Obesity. Family Relations, 49: 293–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2000.00293.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
- Received 5-21-99; Revised & Resubmitted 12-2-99; Second Revise & Resubmit 2-6-00; Accepted 2-13-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!