*We thank International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) for providing the support and cooperation needed to collect the data used in this article. Ideas expressed are the opinions of the authors, not necessarily of IBM.
Finding an Extra Day a Week: The Positive Influence of Perceived Job Flexibility on Work and Family Life Balance*
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 49–58, January 2001
How to Cite
Hill, E. J., Hawkins, A. J., Ferris, M. and Weitzman, M. (2001), Finding an Extra Day a Week: The Positive Influence of Perceived Job Flexibility on Work and Family Life Balance. Family Relations, 50: 49–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2001.00049.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Received 1-4-00; Revised & Resubmitted 7-18-00; Accepted 7-19-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!