*This study was supported by Grant RO1 NRO4085 from the National Institute for Nursing Research to Drs. Gross and Fogg. We thank Christine Garvey for her assistance with data analysis, and the parents and teachers for their participation in this study.
What Motivates Participation and Dropout Among Low-Income Urban Families of Color in a Prevention Intervention?*
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 246–254, July 2001
How to Cite
Gross, D., Julion, W. and Fogg, L. (2001), What Motivates Participation and Dropout Among Low-Income Urban Families of Color in a Prevention Intervention?. Family Relations, 50: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2001.00246.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!