*This article was prepared, in part, under contract F41622-01-M-1100, “Plan and Conduct a Secondary Analysis of 1999–2000 Air Force Needs Assessment Data,” by the United States Air Force Family Advocacy Division. The views and opinions contained in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed as official Department of the Air Force position, policy, or decision unless so designated by other authorized documents.
Promoting the Adaptation of Military Families: An Empirical Test of a Community Practice Model*
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 33–44, January 2003
How to Cite
Bowen, G. L., Mancini, J. A., Martin, J. A., Ware, W. B. and Nelson, J. P. (2003), Promoting the Adaptation of Military Families: An Empirical Test of a Community Practice Model. Family Relations, 52: 33–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2003.00033.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!