*Support for this project was provided by the following grants: MH46690, NIMH and ORMH, U.S. PHS.; MH37911, NIMH, U.S. PHS.; HD19739, NICHD, U.S. PHS.; DA12231, NIDA, U.S. PHS.; and MH59780, NIMH, U.S. PHS. Data for this study were drawn from a research project that was initiated by Beverly I. Fagot (now deceased). We are grateful to Dr. Fagot for her support, guidance, and mentorship. We would like to thank Anna Suski for her analytical assistance, Matthew Rabel for his editorial assistance, and all of the families who took time out of their busy schedules to participate in this project.
Parental Monitoring of Children's Behavior: Variation Across Stepmother, Stepfather, and Two-Parent Biological Families*
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2004
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 45–52, January 2003
How to Cite
Fisher, P. A., Leve, L. D., O'Leary, C. C. and Leve, C. (2003), Parental Monitoring of Children's Behavior: Variation Across Stepmother, Stepfather, and Two-Parent Biological Families. Family Relations, 52: 45–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2003.00045.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!