*We thank Ella Bashore, Alan Booth, Matthew Bumpus, Devon Corneal, Heather Helms-Erikson, Julia Jackson-Newsom, Mary Maguire, and Kimberly Updegraff for their help in conducting this investigation. This research was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, R01-HD29409-02 to Ann C. Crouter and Susan M. McHale, coprincipal investigators. Parts of this paper were presented at the annual meeting of the National Council on Family Relations, Kansas City, MO, November 1996.
Dimensions of Mothers' and Fathers' Differential Treatment of Siblings: Links With Adolescents' Sex-Typed Personal Qualities*
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 82–89, January 2003
How to Cite
Tucker, C. J., McHale, S. M. and Crouter, A. C. (2003), Dimensions of Mothers' and Fathers' Differential Treatment of Siblings: Links With Adolescents' Sex-Typed Personal Qualities. Family Relations, 52: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2003.00082.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!