The Social Construction of the Divorce “Problem”: Morality, Child Victims, and the Politics of Gender
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 363–372, October 2003
How to Cite
Coltrane, S. and Adams, M. (2003), The Social Construction of the Divorce “Problem”: Morality, Child Victims, and the Politics of Gender. Family Relations, 52: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2003.00363.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!