*Portions of this research were presented at the 2000 and 2002 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Conferences. I wish to extend thanks to the dedicated undergraduate students who have helped with this project: Domenica Nersita, Jeff Hall, Kindra Deneau, Kristin Turner, and Meena Choi.
Listening to Children of Divorce: New Findings That Diverge From Wallerstein, Lewis, and Blakeslee*
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 385–396, October 2003
How to Cite
Fabricius, W. V. (2003), Listening to Children of Divorce: New Findings That Diverge From Wallerstein, Lewis, and Blakeslee. Family Relations, 52: 385–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2003.00385.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!