Data from this study are based on the doctoral dissertation of Yvonne Caldera. The authors would like to thank Cullen Maney, Cody Dickson, Marion O’Brien, Jay Atwater, Kim Murphy, Pat Robinson, Michelle Knoll, Aynsley Anderson, and Kathy Zima for their help in various phases of data collection and coding. We are grateful to the children, parents, and teachers of the Kansas University Infant Study Center for their time and participation.
Correlates of Coparenting During Infancy*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 346–359, July 2005
How to Cite
Lindsey , E. W., Caldera , Y. and Colwell, M. (2005), Correlates of Coparenting During Infancy. Family Relations, 54: 346–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2005.00322.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!